HTML Nuffnang

Monday, May 25, 2009

DBSK - Kiss The Baby Sky



Just when I thought DBSK was quiet after releasing so many Japanese music videos,
there was Survivor and my personal favorite Bolero ,

They are back with a new video for their single Kiss The Baby Sky
which is one of my personal favorites from their Secret Code album.
And their album features a lot of JPop music. You should listen to "Take Your Hands"
Very very smoking r&b song !



As what I imagine,
very very blue video.
But I don't get the idea of people jumping around in the video. LOL
owh well , U-know & Max looks great in the video,
Hero is back to blonde (although the black hair was hot in Bolero)
and btw the song is written by Micky .. awwww !

It's the kind of song you wanna play right after your finals finishes !
The kind of freedom song you wanna hear ...











What's with the red gloves ?



Wonder why korean guys can sometimes be so pretty ? LOL



SY is listening to :
DBSK - Stand Up

Signing out,
SY,
I just downloaded 11 Big Bang Videos into my handphone =X

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...