HTML Nuffnang

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tears of sorrow, sky, star, and heaven



Aloha people !
How are your studies ?

I've been so busy. Heavy workload to finish up .
I thought I could study directors (law) in half-a-day ,
but end up I'm still not finish with it for 1 1/2 days =P

And I must try finishing law syllables by tomorrow.
Owh well just feel like updating my blog.



Big Bang - Heavan !

Thought it would be the last,
thought the second would never come

Love that didn't suit me at all came to me this hot summer

My other half that I've waited and waited for,
I always had a dream about you

You are my resting place in my heart,

I want to stare and stare again,
give and give again

I feel thirsty because of flutter,
why does my love run away
I am mad,
it's not going how I wanted, I can't understand

But I don't want to lose you,
I don't want to be apart from you

You are the one in my life
you are more beautiful than heaven


Top Pictures, Images and Photos

He shouldn't be called T.O.P .. he should be called H.O.T
LOL
I mean , omg with that sexy deep voice is already addicting for me.
but with that looks, (faints & melts)

Damn, I wish I could find a guy like that. case close !



Alright, I need to go sleep now. Had only 4 hours of sleep last night XD

Signing out,
SY,
Am i singing or studying ? lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...