HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Lolli lolli lollipop dalgomhage dagawa

With days before my final of all finals paper,

'F5 is not a costing paper, it's a performance management paper'
quoted by my lecturer!


Things I shouldn't be doing at the moment :
  • Busy youtube-ing all Big Bang videos. (Live and music videos)
  • Chatting away - I sign up to msn like 6-8 times everyday
  • Watch dramas (I'm already finishing rosy business lol)
  • Editing photos (somehow hand just can't resist the temptation)
  • Singing away in my room (Mum was asking are u singing or studying inside? lol)
  • Planning after exam activities lol
Which are all the things I'm currently do but shouldn't be doing lol


But I'm just blogging because I'm finish with what I'm suppose to be doing for the day
I kind of set targets and checklist of what I'm suppose to do :
  • Make sure I finish the things to do today
  • And make sure I have time to cover at least most of the syllables
Sometimes the checklist is useless cause I never follow
or sometimes it is effective !

So I'm deciding whether to continue or to back to donut-land (i.e sleep)
cause usually after 1,
my system is just like 'woi .. go sleep'
eventhough I've been sleeping whole day.

And yes, I'm typing very fast. LOL

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK


Big Bang &2NE1 - Lollipop

Lolli lolli lollipop dalgomhage dagawa
Lolli lolli lollipop naege soksakyeojwo
Lolli lolli lollipop sanggeumhage dagawa
Lolli lolli lollipop jigeum wonhajanha

Lolli lolli lollipop Girl neon naui lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop



one thing to say about this song ..

it's just so addictive but most importantly it's so

LALA !

I REPEAT !

LALA ..

NO NO NO ..

VERY LALA !
Seriously when I saw the video, my jaws drop.
How can big bang who is like so hip=pop influences.,
singing How Gee or Goodbye Baby be singing this kind of song.
Omg, I was like so shocking but after hearing it-
couldn't get that song of my head. it's like singing 'loli loli loli pop in my head'
eventually I start liking the song , in my handphone music playlist

and not long later. .
I'm bugging my friends with the song.
There are friends even putting in their msn

"Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop"



then I message 'Big Bang ?"
and replies were like "Omg, you know the song'
Haha, it's like a commotion over it !

p/s : compare T.o.p from the video with the one in my sidebar >> LOL



But I got to admit I like the video
cause it's just so colourful . In all bright pretty colours =D
and T.O.P looks so cute with the big nerd specs on XD
reminds me so much of like willy wonka or something.




I warn you,
the song is very irritating ..


and

may be addictive. .

don't click if you think it is dangerous !



SY is listening to : Big Bang &2NE1 - Lollipop

Signing out,
SY,
Loli .. loli .. LOlipop ! pop !
My face when I'm singing it ! LOL

P/s : Holy shit, I'm turning my blog into a Korean obsession blog ! LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...