HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, August 31, 2006

New shoe !!!

31/8/2006

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka !

[yesterday was one fun celebration in school] <<<>

Today, I went out to midvalley. 10.15 already parking almost full already.
And today damn pack, the fitting rooms and cashier all long lines =_= “
Btw, Jusco now all brand new clothing lines.
I don’t know the brand ..but there is one ..the clothes all something like Somerset Bay
but I would say it’s equally good & 1/3 of the price of SB. [seriously]

But I can’t shop, I have enough clothes already.
Was busy looking for black shoe …black shoe ..black shoe ..
Found one there but it got buckles which are so hard to tie [dizzy]
Gave up already cause I went so many shops already.
All damn high heels [Malaysian ppl quite short le ..] =-= "
Last shop : Esarli
That was the last time I bought my old black shoe ..
I found.
YAY !

Baskin Robin got full house everybody crowded it like M.Jackson was there.
heard from my dad 50% off from their ice-cream
yet damn a lot of ppl go there like it was free !

Here is the photo of my old & new shoe.
[the old shoe I throw away already cause it’s broken already quite sometime ago by my bro but I took a photo of it since it has followed me since form 1]



That's my old shoe. Always wear it to parties & formal occasions. You can see at the photo that the left shoe, the strip there is snapped !!!! Bought it in Esarli at around 40 bucks [espensive shoe, cough] . End year holiday that time.



Tada * My new shoe. From Esarli too. I have no idea why but a lot of people say i have a small feet [Do I ? It's size 5] During Installation day, some form 2 girls from our school, small size [smaller than ching, just to desribe], their shoe size 8. @ @

Anywayz, this shoe is around 60 bucks - i saw this shoe before but that time my shoe haven snap out so i hardly pay any attention till i give up looking for shoes today, I FOUND IT !
Today is like Merdeka day speical right ...SO this shoe RM 30 (peace)
I love black stripe shoes, they make your feet look sexy ... haha

I bought a black shirt too. Getting ready for college life !

Anyone here watch rockstar: Supernova ... Just check the results, Ryan is out .. I just hope Toby wins and not Dilana

Next blog post : The VMA winners ! The event is tonight. By tomorrow, you should know the results already. I think Shakira and Red Hot Chilli Peppers is going to win BIG !!
[Just hope ching's fav Panic At the Disco which is the band with the most nominations equally with RHCP will go home empty handed .. wkakwkakk] (evil laugh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoLz, semangat blog ! xD

The shoes shows like before and after upgrade or something :3

But anyway, it is nice :D

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your blog... i keep seeing my name... *sniff* so touched...
XD

Anonymous said...

Wow..shoe..no comment! kaka..

SY said...

Jia jun ..
You go write here pulak *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...