HTML Nuffnang

Friday, November 10, 2006

Li Huey's B'day Outing 10/11/2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI HUEY !!!

Sweet sixteen to my best friend Li Huey ...weeee
Me & my girls went out to celebrate ><>Hope Ka Yee gets the dvd for me soon ASAP =)

After the movie, we head off to eat ASAM LAKSA. Gosh, it has been ages since i ate one and i'm dying to eat one :P I actually have a photo of myself holding the big bowl of asam laksa But i'm kinda shy to put that photo up hehehe

Friend ah, do you really wanna drink it all ? @@ hahaha

After asam laksa, we went to shop something for li huey's birthday present !
gosh it's so hard to get her something ...everytime we ask her she say 'anything la .. '
so I was thinking why not get her clothes ...get her tops would be easier ...
went bodyglove ..try try try ..she didn't really like it .. .so we went out empty handed !
took so long somemore ...hahahaha. ...
went to seed ... she took a blouse ....head off to fitting room ... me & ka yee taking photos at the mirror but later the salesman came asking us to off the camera sadly. soon, li huey took the blouse with a larger size and pay. [that was fast .... ok ..we just pay ..as long as u like it]
sorry no photo of the blouse !

Setle her top but no time for other shopping so we went to secret recipe for the cake.
Saw rebecca there =)
Bought the same cake I ate before in kopearsi before.
Took most of the photos in there .. Here you go !


Happy Birthday Li HUey. Lots of love, Su, Cheok, Mel & KY
( I wonder who wrote the msg in the 1st place ?? I think it's either Mel or Ching)


Setting up the cake. Putting candles .....

Group pic taken by Rebecca before she left ....

Happy Birthday Li Huey !!!
We ask one of the waitress to take this photo for us ..
Note : Service charge was RM 7

Happy Li HUey there.
You should have seen the photo this girl trying to attack her cake.
Hilarious !!

Non-stop taking photos at the moment.
I guess i gotten the first piece of cake as my reward. Weeeee


Signing out,

SY,
Cheers to the birthday girl > Li HUey,
my buddy,
Best wishes from SY.

=)


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey li huey!! happy birthday!! may your 16th year on earth be wonderful and full of joy. =) God bless and take care! =D

SY said...

My shoutout can be found all in my post !!!!

=)

Anonymous said...

hey kuah!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST WANNA WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE (EVEN THOUGH U DIDN'T BLOW UR CANDLES PROPERLY) NEWAYZ WAH.....LIVE IN THIS PLANET FOR SIXTEEN YEARS ALREADY ARRRRR.....TAI KOR LOOI CHO LOR....LOL...NEWAYZ HAPPY BDAY TO U AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

SY said...

wosh ..ka yee speaking cantonese there =)

Anonymous said...

VERY FUNNY SY!!!!!!
JUST SO U KNOW....
I WAS NOT!!!!!(I REPEAT)WAS NOT!!! SPEAKING CANTONESE. I WAS INSTEAD WRITING CANTONESE.NOT SPEAKING!!!

SY said...

hahah ..ok ok ..
can u write duck language ?
kuack kuack kuack
wakkakka

Anonymous said...

TANG SU YI!!!!!!!
I KNOW I CAN'T WRITE OR SPEAK DUCK LANGUAGE CAUSE IF I DO.... I WOULD ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WAT U WROTE...WAT DOES KUACK KUACK EVEN MEAN?!?!?!?!??!!!?!??! N EVEN IF I DO HAV A BEAK... I WON'T USE IT TO SPEAK STUFF I DON'T UNDERSTAND....I WOULD USE IT FOR A BETTER PURPOSE....TO BITE SY'S HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SY said...

one word : quack ?

hahhahaha

Anonymous said...

......AT LEAST THIS TIME U GOT QUACK CORRECT... LOL TOO BAD THOUGH CAUSE I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WAT U WROTE....WAT BOUT U NEWAYZ??????? GHOST PRAWNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SY said...

prow lady
1/2 prawn
1/2 cow

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Li Huey , meh get present if I know what to buy ._.a

Anyway , KY mengganas with the Cap Locks.

huey said...

ky and sy wats wit ur kuack kuack kuack!!!! sound like kuah kuah kuah!!!!!! and another thing OMG i cant believe ky is here in sy"s blog =="

SY said...

*huey*
The kuack ..quack (duck) referring to ka yee the duck !

Ka yee is here because I ask her come to give a shoutout for you but we end up fighting a little in here ..hahaha

All for u =)

huey said...

don fight fight la......kita mesti bersatu padu mambawa kebahagiaan!!! LOL

SY said...

What's the malay proverb again ?
hmm ..

bersama kita teguh
bercerai kita roboh

yay !!

huey said...

lol.........its sounds like till death wat us apart???

SY said...

eat cake !

huey said...

EAT CAKE?

SY said...

remember the time we eating cake ...we did a toast ..till death do us apart ..wait that was the time in asam laksa shop ..

ahem :
Correction > Eat laksa !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...