HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lose in fantasies ...

Starting to get bored on my holidays as I'm not going out as often as I used too past weeks.
Stuck at home complaning yet my room seems to be untidy. [in my opinion]
need to clear out the form 4 books to make way for new books
but need to seperate out some books I still need some books need to throw,
which notes to keep, file test papers and many more.
Dust out the room edi [dust-free] and clean my mirrors [shiny mirrors]

Was lying down my room at 2 p.m.
thinking what I gonna do if I don't wanna clean this room of mine instead.
Have no idea yet somehow i thought about 'toilet'
'myspace
Decided to clean the toilet up for no reason ! I scrub the mirror ...the walls ..clean the floors ...
and trust me ain't an easy job cause my wall tiles kinda old ..the dirt stuck easier somehow
scrub scrub scrub ..
I didn't use clorex cause have no idea where my mum put it ..so HANDSCRUBING !
actually it was kinda fun since I got nothing better to do.
On the radio in my room loud so that I can't hear it in the toilet.
Singing along and scrub ..scrub scrub ..
hahaha NOW MY TOILET IS CLEAN & SHINY
'myspace

Sadly I wanna take my bath as I'm kinda wet and sweaty.
Loud thunder and heavy rain again ! [how 2 bath]
so waiting for the rain to be over. Currently blogging about it after taking teabreak.

Btw saw my new blog. I deleted of the wallpaper for Mike He and the video from youtube.
Mike, I'm really really sorry. Feel so bad. So leng chai yet I'm so cruel ouch !
But the blog looks neater sadly the more I look and that orange flower,
the more I feel it looks like a tomato ! hahaha
really don't u think so ? [at least it's original, I took the photo btw]
Maybe I'll change it when i take a better shot of other photos.
Ikhwan teach me how 2 use photoshop.
I inside there simply shoot here shoot there. haha
L-O-S-T

Signing out,
SY,
DON'T ASK ME TO CLEAN YOUR TOILET !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clorex , not Clorox meh ? >_>

Unless that's the brand of Clorox ._.a

SY rajin :X

SY said...

opps
ya clorox ..
clorex is sweet right ? :P

Anonymous said...

Ya, that's why xD

Using Clorex to clean the toilet, the smell of CLOREX ! >:3

Anonymous said...

Using Clorex to clean the toilet, amazing xD

SY said...

wosh
I almost use candy to wash out the dirt !
Clorex ..wakkaka

Anonymous said...

the sweet is clorets lah! lolx. clorex doesn't exsist!! lolx! XD

SY said...

*ching*
really ?
opps ..hahaha
confusing me ..
they all sound the same !
:P

Anonymous said...

LOLX!! XD

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!!!i have a new orang gaji to clean my toilet!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...