HTML Nuffnang

Monday, December 04, 2006

Deathnote !

Have you watch Deathnote already ?
If no, faster go watch it !
I think it's the best movie in the block [better than the onces in the market currently]
The movie is great exclude the subtitle that drive me upside down
cause they translate directly from japenese.
All the grammer mistake .. but you roughly get what they're trying to say.



Think the poster says it all. The black side is the evil one and the white side is the good one !
Last time in english class the newspaper was promoting it.
My english teacher said 'You know the good one looks more evil than the other one'
'Look at his face'
Me & my friends laughing like mad. Mistaken the good one for the evil !

I used to have one book similar to the notebook in the movie.
But that's not a deathnote book. Cause if it was a lot of my friends would be dead
I used to write names of my friends birthday. Mostly all the friends I know. hehehe




Have you seen KIRA inside the movie ? woot
Light Yagami (Kira) .. the whole movie my subtitle showing Kira only !
he looks good in the movie !!! You can see the way he talks so cool & confident
[sadly the subtitle talking crap all over ..ahhh]
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
His real name is Tatsuya Fujiwara [his name sounds weird ..haha]



I got to admit. I like guys wearing black. Don't u realise it ?
First it was Wong He (Net Deception) Mike He (Devil Beside You) and many other actors.
The one thing they all had in comman was them wearing black. hmm

<
Wah ...wear black somemore :P

The main character of Death Note, Light is a brilliant but bored 17-year old student. When he finds the Death Note dropped in the human world by Ryuk, a Shinigami, he decides to use it to kill all criminals, his ultimate goal being to cleanse the world of evil to create a utopia and to be the God of this new world.



Wosh .. he got nice teeth !

Believe it or not, Ryuk (he is the devil) loves eating apples. I was like devil eats apples ? Haha.
He made me laugh so much .. mad about apples.

Finally I found a pic on Ryuk. Tada !
You apple freak ! lol

ok ..back on KIRA ! I search some photos on him :



Write somemore ...write ! write !
Kira is nice to see in the movie ..wakkaka

Found this in a fanclub web dedicated to deathnote !
wear black somemore la ...
wakkakaka

The cast during a press conference.
Kira still holding the deathote !!!
ok ..saw the guy next to him wearing white coat with a chain there ?
well he is 'L' in the movie [I dunno why I keep remember J]
oWh my ..I can't even regonise him here. look so much diff than in the movie !



His real name ?
Ken'inhi Matsuyama
he looks totally weird [suppose to be like that]
he act like drug addict only but his character damn funny.
all his weird movements..... his place full of food.
he stirs his drink using lolipop not spoon ..i was like wth



L is the world's top-rated detective, tasked with tracking down and arresting Kira, and Light's nemesis. His disheveled appearance masks his great powers of deduction and insight. L has many quirks, such as sitting in an odd manner and snacking on sweets in the middle of meetings. He often takes drastic strategies to confuse and force his opponents, and on several occasions he has willingly disclosed several of his weaknesses to Kira at the risk of his own life in the hopes that he would lure him into a trap.


The first time I saw him in the movie ..
I was like 'He kinda looks like Ju On'

Signing out,
SY,
waiting for the sequel ! Death Note: The Last Name
another hottie found ! yay ..

8 comments:

Ikram said...

L and Ju On are brothers. Don't you know that ? :D

SY said...

omg ..
later part 2 ..
L reveal ..he is my brother ..
then ju on come in ..
ryuk & KIRA all run away ..
imagine that ..
haha

btw when is the part 2 showing in malaysia ?

Ikram said...

I don't think Reuk would run away or something. Devil VS Ghost... Deadly.

2nd part maybe like next year or something.

SY said...

haha ..
one day before spm !
we all go watch !

Ikram said...

If possible.. LoL.

I wonder how long is the 2nd one going to come out. >_>

SY said...

that's y
hk releasing this year ..end dec like that !

Ikram said...

HK releasing the 2nd part this year 2006 , or this year 2007 ? :P

Lmao. Maybe earlier or something.

SY said...

Here is what it wroted ..

Death Note was released in Singapore on October 19, 2006 & Malaysia on November 9, 2006 with English and Chinese subtitles. It has also been released in Hong Kong and Taiwan. The sequel was released in Hong Kong on November 3, 2006, with news that the second movie will be released in Singapore on December 28, 2006 with English and Chinese subtitles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...