HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Music updates ....

2006 has been a great year to the music industry as we found many new talented artist and comeback from grammy award artist. This are my top 5 albums of the year.

# 5 - Akon
# 4 - Danity Kane (self-title)
# 3 - nelly furtado - loose
# 2 - christina aguilera - back to basics
# 1 - justin timberlake - future sounds. love songs

[yea .. I forgotten beyonce's b'day album]
[but besides deja vu & irreplacable .. the other songs doesn't catch me]

Akon's "Let me love you" ft Snoop Dogg has been one of my favourite rap-hippop songs of 2006. Smack that with eminam is cool too. danity kane from mtv's making the band. Show stopper was the perfect video from the clothes, dance moves, looks and vocal. ride for you is nice too. well done diddy for creating an awesome band under bad boys entertainment. Nelly furtado ..Used to hate her cause I don't really like songs from her old album. But promiscious ? maneater ? all good things come to an end ? say it right ? one word - AWESOME. next would be pop princess christina aguilera. Finally after her "stripped" album, she is out with another powerful and well deserving grammy album. Have u heard "hurt" ? she can sing it as good as the album cover at live concert. sorry britney,ashlee and arvil .. you girls are one level below c.a. Last but not least, mr-ex brit bf and nsync boyband, justin timberlake. I love my love, lovestoned and what goes around comes around. and have u seen his live performance from the one in mtv music awards to the one in victoria secret 2007 , love them !

This month, Akon & Rain will be performing in Malaysia. For the first time (I think)
I heard Fall Out Boys & wang lee hom are also coming to malaysia soon ...
geez - is malaysia so great ?

Other good songs at 2006 :
Shayne Ward - No promises
Jojo - Too little too late & how to touch a girl
2Pacs - Pac's Life
Red Hot Chill Pepers - Dani California & Snow
Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got
Beyonce - Irreplacable
Diddy ft Nicole from PCD - Come To Me
Take That - Patience
and many more ...

Signing out,
SY,
do you know beyonce is #1 in hot 100 :P
isn't my song knowledge wide ..haha
I haven't even go to other songs besides english yet ..

5 comments:

Ikram said...

Korean singers. o_o

Baby VOX, Rain, FTTS and many more. o_O

So far for what I heard, no japanese ? @_@

Meow.

SY said...

wth is VOX ? FTTS ?

Never watch japenese show mah ..

Ikram said...

Baby VOX is like one band of 4 or 5 girls , FTTS is Fly to The Sky if I'm not wrong. >_>;

So far, I don't see Japanese singers came to Malaysia ? =|

Koreanszors.

SY said...

*cramz*

Of course they din come malaysia, later kena tembak ..

remember how evil japanese were last time ?

and ikhwan is eating japenese food
lolx

Ikram said...

I don't think Ikhwan cares about that. Lol >_>

Dir En Grey =.=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...