HTML Nuffnang

Friday, March 02, 2007

I ain't no queen, I'm no machine !

After coming back from tution, was at my garden with leslie & wallace ...
spotted the lime tree full of flowers ....
time to TAKE PHOTOS !
(heads off to take camera)

Poof ...enjoy the photos ...

One gang !

Small head ant ! XD
[there are few ants on top, but they runaway when they hear my camera sound]
[too high frequence ..lolx]


Damn big right my banana leaf ?
one only somemore ..imagine the whole tree
- guess you have to thank my dogs "biomass energy' supply
(answer : their shittttt)
now all I have is huge unnormal banana leaf

my brother : wow ..10 ppl can eat banana leaf rice using just 1 leaf ! lolx

Lime flower !

I got a dog from someone XD
I ain't tell you guys who ..
but it's so cute ... only it can't really stand properly
can only sit on it's butt ..where got dog sit like human ? haha

I tell you nowadays I'm super lazy - I don't study -
I just eat sleep play computer games
And I hate myself for that > really sucks man ..
I open the book ... chemistry I was like !!@@sjkfhsaklf2@K@

ps : I got that answer for that ques in the end XD
lucky shot ..

Everytime I'm studying, my fav song comes
I'll pick up the microphone next to me (on the table)
gone ..going crazy already


My lazy face ..
5/10 mins read those crap ... @@


I don't really clean my table .. so my books are everywhere
history ..phy ..chem ..everything
when I wanan study, the mood kinda goes off since there isn't much space around
yuck .. someone want to help me clean ? pretty pls =D

iF I continue like this, I'm gonna fail my subjects =O
gone, no donuts
no worms
dennis oh will dump me ..don't want me ..
leslie will learn how to laugh at me
ikram will berlagak ...
cheok will be like - i feel your pain ..
GONE !

Therefore, MORAL OF THE STUDY ....

Signing out,
SY,
lazy and crazy !
XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

big leaf...

Ikram said...

o_0

Me ? Berlagak?

Omg, if I do that, die la me. Berlagak too much would lead me to failure. >____>;;

Wee, house chores, go clean the table. :P

SY said...

*ching*

Yea .. BIG

*ikram*

(cough) failure is the key to donut !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...