HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Holiday junkie ~

Just came back from Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007
I got burned =(
Will update that soon ..tons of photos !

I got permission by Ikhwan to post the senior page photos
Will update it soon too

XD so much to blog about this these

Since it's the holidays , It's time to get loaded and fat !
These is the time to get fat and dumb =p

REVENGE I TELL YOU !
all the 5g students ...action eating pringles infront of me during exam
cause I believe eating junkfood make you dumb
so my classmates show off by eating right infront of me
oh the temptations the seduction of eating
Now, IT'S PAYBACK TIME !
Anwayz - I eat the sour cream & onion
the other original is for my brother so that he won't touch mine XD

I never eat oreo ..
You know how nasty it is to open your mouth after oreo @@
It's for my brother !!

HAHAHA ..there's 2 free small bar
cause usually we buy one bar only
Mum : You know I ate like one piece only , the next day all GONE !
Dunno who ate it ! eat the whole thing .. no more already !

SY : (acts innocent) Ya la, I wonder who hor ..XD

Mum : Buy 2 la ... since 1 never enough

SY : I AGREE !

Adding some sugar drinks too ..
Apple juice
Leslie was like : Can i don't drink water and drink what you're drinking now ?
SY : You drink water .. you high sugar enough already

I still have lots of peanuts which when I eat, my dogs will come chasing after me for it
It's their snack !!

Signing out,
SY,
I went 1U and I didn't do any shopping - I just went to take photographs ...

2 comments:

huey said...

eeee...... i don like nut chocolate! hahaha

SY said...

That one cannot really eat the nut,
It's like not feeling it
but you taste it .
It's pretty good =P

wth, It's chocolate still !
SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...