HTML Nuffnang

Monday, May 21, 2007

Ipoh Trip ~~~


Finally an update on my Ipoh trip last Saturday
19-5-2007 which I had to miss my Leo club photoshoot !
We started our journey at 7.30
I think cheok said Ipoh Mali a million times to me alreayd !

I would say this trips photos are really good quality and nice =D
Although the trip was really hot and sweaty !

This blog was done with the help of Perak Boy , Jia jun !

Perak Boy : Ok , our first place to visit was Gua Tempurung in Gopeng

The cave was a-usual-cave
but I think the last cave i went was in shanghai !

Photo 1 : Me & Ching infront of the entrance

I would say the photos in cave are pretty scary
they were dark all camera could't snap it - even my camera flash
When i retouch it right, the formation all look scary
I'm not gonna post it cause it's scary ..lolx

Photo 2 : We're going in !
Btw : that's jia jun infront of me ..
the effects were random !

The cave you would say it was hell hot !
I was wearing my jacket but had to take it off since all of us were sweating
exclude the wind tunnel which was like air-cond in the particular area !
Could you believe that we climb 600 steps ..
My legs still hurt till today ..
and the steps were like wow ... You know I'm afraid of heights ..
When I saw the stairs .. more and more stairs ..
I was like, this is gonna be hell of a ride !

Photo 3 : And there's more steps to go ...
When they told us : ok now you go back to the exit you came in
I was like : wtf .. ejasfhskajfhs want me to walk back those steps ?

Photo 4 : Caves are ..well nice ?

Photo 5 : SY in cave ! lolx
Observe my pants ... hipster siut !

Photo 6 : A photo before leaving the cave. .
Ikram - Bi Syen - Ching - SY
behind us is the toilet
you know the fee to enter is like rm 0.50
wth .. use cave water meh ? lolx

Next on, we move on to Kellie's Castle

Perak Boy : Located at Batu Gajah just 1/2 hour away from Gopeng !
Said to have spirit inside ! ;p
Located 500 m away from an indian temple.
There's a small cute figure of William Kellie on top of the temple

Photo 7 : Nice photo right ? =D

Photo 8 : When I was taking this photo, Jia jun & charles were behind
and they were like "posing everytime" lolx

Photo 9 : pERAK boY & taIpiNg gIrl

Photo 10 : On top of Kellie's castle
you know they don't care about safety features ..
just step few steps back, You can visit hell alreayd ! (meaning = die)

Photo 11 : Funny one !
You see how sweet I look in here right =D
Now you look at my 2 friends .. gangster ! like wanna wack ppl up !

Photo 12 : Teacher say the boys are leng chai ! (cough) (cough)

Photo 13 : I pass the camera to yin tang
when I wanna take my place with my friends (all right behind)
the stairs is stuck .. wow .. so I had no choice
but to stand infront XD

Meanwhile in the bus ..
BE READY PEOPLE !
THE CHEOK LI CHING VIRUS !

She eats this weird candy that turn her into a camwhore gila with my camera
syok sendiri.
Her mouth ..teeth .. lips make people go @@ =O =i =S


Photo 14 : speechless !

Photo 15 : speechless !

Photo 16 : speechless !
(she took this herself)

After this we headed off to Pasir Salak ...
to look at the muzium ..

Photo 16 : now it's orange
Ikhwan - both your expressions are priceless !

Photo 17 : At the side ..
the river is Sg. Perak btw !

Perak Boy : J.W.W. Birch was killed by Seputum at the side of this river !

Photo 18 : We tried dragging chui may into the photo ..
so candid !

Photo 18 : This can be a cover man ...
We look great ..the background rocks =D

Later we went in the muzium,
we were not suppose to take any photos but I did
since my camera doesn't require flash and fast
but I got caught so many times and I think the lady would be cursing me right now !

Photo 19 : later night at the museum ...

Photo 20 : This is a great shot inside the museum
great body language and nice background =D
I took this !

Our last place was Teluk Intan before we head back to Seafield

Perak Boy : Bought tau sa pia there ...
Visited the famous menara condong teluk intan !

Pssss : I find it not that condong ..it looks straight to me ..lolx

Photo 21 : Group Photo
try spotting me

Signing out,
SY,
I bought junkfood =D

10 comments:

huey said...

Telunk Intan !!! Kampungku!!!!!!

SY said...

*huey*

I just found out after being friends with you for years since primary ..

I thought u taiping same like me?

SY

huey said...

go die la u .... i teluk intan punya orng laaaaaaa......... =p

Anonymous said...

This could be the last trip with my secondary sch fren! Is Fun! And is my kampung IPOH. Tats y i get the gelaran - Perak boy ! FYI I was born at Hospital Kinta,Ipoh. Thanks to sy for taking lots of nice picture. ^^

Ikram said...

Fuiyoo, the fighting theme at Keris Place. o___O

Nice name for you CJJ, Lobster. xD
Yea, it was fun.

Anonymous said...

Ah, ive went into that cave before. i went deeper. i still can remember crawling into the cave. i had no choice but to crawl. it was so narrow :D and holy fcuk. cheok's first picture looks like shes a witch, one more thing, i like cheok's tongue lmao XD

SY said...

*huey*

So teluk intan and not taiping ..
hmm ..

*Jiajun*
- perak boy

Yea our last school trip !
Welcome .. always the cameragirl !

SY said...

*ikram*

Nice right ? =D I know I'm good XD

*Ikhwan*

you want her tongue ?
go ask her to sell it to you XD

SY

Anonymous said...

omg!! first time i think i look so spectacular in photos!! XD ROFLMAO!!! LOLX!! i love my tonguesssssssssss! X) but where's the yellow tongue?
?_?
and that tower supposed to be condong meh? how come i tak tau wann?!?! oh and did the rest of the non-ipoh-goers notice that i tukar baju after gua tempurung? damn bloody hot wei!! i think my all time favourite place we visited was Kellie's Castle. but the one with the best pictures is the museum thingi-thingi. XD

SY said...

*Chingy*

Hmmm .. there's all the colour tongue I seem to have in my camera !

Where the hell do I know they notice your shirt ? lolx

Yea but overall the photos were great !

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...