HTML Nuffnang

Friday, June 01, 2007

Do The D.A.N.C.E

Finally changed my blog cover
and the photos (mine and dennis)
and welcome mcdreamy !!!

You should see the way I move and sing this song XD
My mum was like : what kind of song is that ? @@
SY : Do the D.A.N.C.E



I would be going for the driving course this sun and the exam on fri
sO, basically the law thing is gonna be setle by the holidays =)
cannot drive le - birthday haven come
(cough** 29 june people-end of this month cough**cough**b'day present !)
what a long cough XD

'myspace

552233 is gonna pass me dennis oh's second series
can't wait so wait one short video think episode 6 or 8
wah , I can vomit blood I was like dennis oh =D
too hot until cannot sit still .. not normal ... too hot till blood come out !

girl : I'll buy this for you
dennis : for what ?
girl : just a present
salesgirl : why don't you guys buy a pair .. for a couple
girl : couple ?
dennis : we look perfect as a couple right ?
hhahahahha

Signing out,
SY,
Do the d.a.n.c.e !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...