HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Breakdown

Skip school today
Suppose to be studying but it's 10 already XD
I was doing h/w till really late ok ?
like 1.30

Have add maths, physics and moral h/w to be finish
tomorrow is gonna be a fun day
seeing "people" copying add maths project .. haizz
what can i say ? they exist !

Things running in my head ..

Trials ... study ! study ! study !

MPT5 ..
in school - everybody is talking about it

(talking with KY & May)
SY : I dunno what hairstyle should I do ...
CM : Study la ! trial coming ..
SY: (goes back to book)
CM : KY ... i can borrow u a dress ..
SY : SAY DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT !
SY/KY/CM : (burst into laughter)

and it goes on and on ...

Photo of me siting down in the kitchen ..
observing my dogs eating their meal ..
It's been a while since I'm wearing red !

Signing out,
SY,
after trials, poof !

4 comments:

huey said...

jangan curl u punya rambut can adi ....... hehehe !

SY said...

dunno le ..

Chui may and kim " curl !
Me " full gel make it silky straight
my mum say : gel the whole hair later at night - have to wash it off

my date wants me to tie up my hair ..

in the end , i dunno what to do YET !

SY

Anonymous said...

correction: your dateSSSSS.

also, don't perm your hair. scares me. know what? tie it high. like SUPER high. and because you hair is long, it'll look princess-y and long and flowing and not like a coconut tree. XD

SY said...

Correction : date ..lolx

At least when i curl my hair, I look how to say ... styled ?
My straight hair is boring..
long and straight ..looks messy

ponytails ?
everyday go school tie ponytail
everybody see until bored alreayd.

If i tie super high,
meaning it have to be super tight
to stay long
Then, i will look bold infront ..lolx

the headache ... the thinking..
the strategy ..lolx

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...