HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Transformers

Friends : Now only you watch ?
SY : Tried booking ticket for weeks but it's always full
so finally last sunday, me & my brothers got hands on the tickets.

I wanted to get fantastic 4 and shrek 3 dvd ..
in the shop - they were showing transformers
my brother : aahhhhh - go another shop . don't see ..don't see
And it was pretty cold since it has been raining whole day last sun !

I personally find the movie good =D
except my bros who think the autobots used old cars,
megatron's colour was wrong
and the decepticons had nicer vechicle
It was funny, cool and action-packed with the same time
This time I don't wanna be a spoiler to those who haven't watch it
If there is anyone ...lolx

I heard there would be a sequel for the movie already =D
Only characters like sam, mikaale and o.prime are signed ..
i wonder - no megatron ? no bumble bee ?
Signed out,
SY,
you know frenzy ? the small lil decepticons
I keep thinking how he was saying .... Megatron ! Megatron ! lolx
I choose to be happy and laughing then vice versa =J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...