HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, August 18, 2007

On A Saturday ...

I finally went for my driving lesson again
as a refreshment lesson
since I never touch driving since trial came
Went well I must say ..
Next thu take trial exam
And the following wed ... take the GODDAMN LISENCE !
for good ...finally

After driving lesson (which I purposely put in early in the goddamn morning)
I went shopping ...
I've been a good girl staying at home for like close to 2 months studying
at home - never leave a doorstep ?

I went Sungai Wang, Lot 10 and Berjaya Times Square
(I just came back) (check the time of this post)
My first time at BTS actually ..
And I've seen thousands of dresses !
And I got NOTHING ...

reason ? Let's think ..
Budget - there were killer dresses but they were at killer prices ..lolx
Most of them which I adore was like RM 300 - 500
@@ yea I look like that when I saw the pricetag
I do love it but no point buying so expensive right ?

Not forgetting I went to this shop in SG.wang
Like the land of pretty dresses ..
are ranging around rm 120 (was willing to pay that)
The shit thing was there were hundreds of dresses there
one row black ..one row white ..one row red ..
Just TOO MANY TO PICK A NICE ONE

Salesgirl : What colour dress are u looking for ? (talking to me in mandarin somemore)
SY : eeeerrrrrrr (blur looking around)

Therefore blame - my funding for dress is too low
I have exactly RM 190 in my pocket to pay for
ikram's dvd he bought for me,
outing which includes movie & lunch & possible b'day present for friend this wed with gfs
and buy a killer dress ...
funding is too low ...
I NEED HELP ! lolx
poor bro of mine who follow me here & there ..
into 10000001 shops to look for A DRESS ! =P

Did I also mention I saw gorgeous tops everywhere
ranging around 40 - 80 ? which are show-stopping
If I was not so tight on money, Maybe I would have bought one or two =P
But nOOOO, I was just busy looking for a dress ...

Tmw I'm going midvalley (hopefully)
If I can't find any dreeses .. I GIVE UP ON MALAYSIAN SHOPPING MALLS !
Maybe Jia jun is right , I'm too choosy
My demands are high .. lolx

Ka-Yee : Why you studying so serious ?
CM : always got the serious eye stare ? so serious
SY : where got ppl do work laughing and smilling ..like sot sot tei la !
BTW : I purposely ask Ikram to take that photo ..lolx

I used to think that dress was ugly ..
Now when I think and look , I find in gorgeous
Btw the same designer helped Eva to design her wedding gown
You should have seen it, BEAUTIFUL !

I saw many pretty shoes today !
But my legs are too tired to even look at them ...

Signing out,
SY,
I dream my prince charming left a killer dress on my bed ! (and I saved 400 bucks ..lolx)

1 comment:

Ikram said...

Shopping at 3 places and can't choose one. xD

Wosh, must be hard to make decision for you. :P

Good luck tomorrow shopping at Midvalley :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...