HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Price Of Greed

This series is the best rated tvb series of 2007
Highest rating = good show

This series revolves around a big family running the abalone business that worth millions.
And believe it or not - The father has 2 wifes in this show.
The first registered wife that has 2 sons and a daughter.
And the second wife with a son that followed him without any title for years

The first episode, you will realise moses has this fun ringtone
In cantonese it sounds something like this ..
"lei ke ma kiu le, lei ke ba kei le, lei ke kau fu kei le, lei ke yi kiu le"
which means your mother is calling you ,
your dad is calling you , your uncles is calling you ,
your auntie is calling you and it goes on and on ...



I love both Moses and Ha Yu in this series playing father and son
And this part they were playing the younger sister
after they won the ping pong game
they sang "we're the champions my friend"
Really funny XD



In this show, I think everybody is gonna love Linda and Raymond's love story
You know those I've been loving u since school and I met u in work
those kinda love !
And they broke up and got back together 3 BLOODY TIMES !
bet u didn't see that in other series
And i love the song everytime they are together
Christine Glass - My Love Will Get You Home



It's sad that Raymond cheated of her for Yoyo
and they took 3 years after breaking up writing their online diaries
thinking about getting together back but afraid
and Raymond died in accident ... sad sad sad



I love tavia's straight and layered hair !
And she has my young SY's fringe lolx



SY's ratings " 4/5

Signing out,
SY,
I always mistaken Price of greed with Heart of greed !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...