HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Buy Me A Dress !

DRESS UP ANYONE ?



I was suppose to search some information related to management last night,
But somehow I ended up browsing through the internet,
on clothes XD
And it's so much more fun than management =P

Forever 21 dresses were *drops jaws*
Just makes you wanna rush into your car and hit the mall !

You see it's been a while since I've done some serious shopping
Although mummy has been complaining I shopped a lot during cny
Gorgeous purple top & dress the other time .
Since then, never really shopped for anything
no money, no time, exams , never hit the malls etc

So now I've been thinking , I do have some spare greens I've been saving up
Feel like buying a nice dress - just a casual one that I can wear to college



I've been planning some other stuff to look forward.
After my finals in early june , before I start my new semester CAT PART 2 zomg
  • Relayer my hair. As in layering for real ! Before this I was afraid when full relayer, u're gonna lose half your hair.
  • Get myself a killer wedges shoe Brown one although black would be easier to match with outfits.
  • Get my black hotpants short (Found one which is around RM 40 . Don't think it's worth RM 40 >?)


Just some ideas,
Actions may not be taken
due to unstable financial position & performance of the organisation *me* lol

......................................................................


Forever 21 Doesn't this looks familiar ?
Maybe cause it resembles Eva Longoria's famous style .
Remember the Orange gown she wore for the Golden Globe ? =)
Love the bedding (I don't think you need a necklace for this outfit)
I know I got a gorgeous white shoe to match this XD
And then the bright blue . Catches the eye of everyone XD
I think this cost around RM 100
*checks wallet*


....................................................................



Forever 21
.............................................................................................................................



Forever 21 This would look good with my black boots
Mum is gonna say it looks like my black dress that I have lol
Only this one's sexier and shorter lmao
RM 80 ?
*checks wallet*

...............................................................................................................





Me & Ikhwando agrees if the dress on the left looks better if it was not stripes and plain instead
And Ching notices all this dresses are like some Egypt style
Much agreed, still love it. Forever 21

...........................................................................................................................

NEVER FORGET THE PRETTY TOPS !!!



This 2 are from Dorothy Perkins which is almost the price of the dresses shown above
Think they look nice with just normal jeans =)

*checks wallet*
It's gonna burn ! burn burn I tell you ....

................................................................................................................................


I won't think paying rm 100 is worth it right ?
Although I really like the dress on the left =) Forever 21

...........................................................................................................................



This looks nice . I have this thing for halter dresses you see =)
*checks wallet*
Little Black Book
RM 60


OK , I think I'm having a dress fewer (If there is such fewer)
I wanna open my closet now - look back at my dresses & style them up
Not to mention I need to wash my car which is so dirty (been bz with exams)
And study my T5 (Bill , I want my PT1 marks hehe)

who wants to go shopping with me ? =)


SY is listening to : Shayne Ward - Breathless

Signing out,
SY,
I'm need to wear a dress. NOW ! hahahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...