HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I believed that love was overrated/ Birthday Boys !!

Never thought that I'd so inspired
Never thought that I'd find the higher truth
I believed that love was overrated
'Till the moment I found you

If you want me I must be doing something right
I got nothing left to prove
And it's all because of you
So if you need me
And baby I make you feel alive
I know I must be doing
Doing something right

[Westlife- Something Right]
Don't I sound so in love or something ? =="



When I'm studying on my table,
I'll be busy messaging on my phone
or singing away to the songs on the radio
or eating something




When I'm studying on my bed,
just give me minutes, I'll be sleeping tight



Clearly, studying is not easy
the concentration is not long ...
I wonder how i survive those highschool days
makes me wonder =P


This photo is for Bill ..
L.A.L.A



Last friday (yesterday) was a very happening day
Therefore, you could see why I'm updating
I'm dead serious when I say I've not been updating cause there's nothing to update
Everyday is just college - class - exam
That's it . B.O.R.I.N.G

On Friday during Bill's Class, we celebrated my class monitar and classmates birthday
Both birthdays have already passed but we celebrated it.

so , I would like to wish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADRI & HADI
(sounds like Hansel & Gretel lol)


It's just not easy setting up cakes when we're getting older year by year
And they have to arrange it like side of the cake
so that the birthday have to take it out using his mouth.





Obviously the lights were off ,
Flashes are not allowed,
At least the cake looks nice XD

Thanks Hadri for the nice chocolate cake =)


Once again , Happy Birthday Guys !!


Now to another birthday boy,
I wanna wish dear big big big head prawn ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA JUN
(that is if he ever views this blog lol)

And I feel bad cause the birthday boy paid for the movie
and the lunch
although I insisted on paying ,
we were actually snatching for the bill lol
Interesting right ?

I was happy he liked the present I gave him
And thank god my estimations was right


U-N-A-G-I


Overall I feel 10, 000 BC was a great movie
Although critics gave really bad review but you know I have a taste of my own.

I went online and check the cast for the movie ..
Check this out ..


Can we say wtf ?
Cause in the modern age, both of them are like superb-hot !

And last Thursday, Maroon 5 was in the newspaper
Dammit, I still feel emo to able to go to their concert in Singapore



"We don't get mobbed. We are not Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie"


SY is listening to : Westlife - Something Right

Signing out,
SY,
Results are like in ... few days time ?

I'm actually doing this post everytime I finish a sub-chapter , lmao
It takes all day ..
morning to edit the photos,
afternoon to upload it,
evening & night to complete it .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...