HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scholar day !


Scholarship Award
10th May 2008
Saturday

Photobucket

(Try finding me ...)
I think I'm easy to spot .
Third row from front . First row standing =)

Photobucket

(With Yee Chien, Chai Hooi & Phin Wern while waiting for others to line up)

I'm addicted to the song Innocent sang by David Cook during Idol Gives Back
While looking at today's photo , How I wish this was playing during the event XD

I remember feeling low
And I remember losing hope
And I remember all the feelings
And the day they stopped

We are, we are all innocent
We are all innocent, we are, we are
We are, we are all innocent
We are all innocent, we are, we are

[David Cook - Innocent]


~ PHOTO OF THE DAY ~


Photobucket

No doubt the event was boring at start,
with the speeches and stuff,
But it starts to kick ass later on ...
Made a new friend today & took awesome photos with classmates
101 photos people !
Sadly, I'm quite busy finishing up workloads

So stay tune for the update !
Take care people =)
MUCH love <3


SY is listening to : David Cook - Innocent

Signing out,
SY,
*sings* WE ARE ... WE ARE ALL INNOCENT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...