HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, September 06, 2008


Time to make this blog ALIVE !
Remember I always said my blog post are all mainly happy stuff
that I post around that makes me smile when I view it back
And of course making the readers (you!) happy too
I won't post emo stuff unless there's a desperate need too ..

Moving on ...

  • Bro is back from Singapore. Which means he would be hitting the mall. I'm hoping I won't go as I've been shopping a lot. My closet is exploding literally anytime soon .. But I do need to buy paper anytime soon already. Well , I'll just enjoy the good food mum is cooking while being in dilemma about it. I do need to save up for my seafood meal anytime soon already.
  • After more than 2 months, I find my teachers in college pretty fun. When I'm talking with my oldpals - everybody seem to have a good time hearing about my lecturers (in a good way) and some said my lecturers were pretty funny. from my self-proclaim "the supreme god" audit lecturer, to the "you get what I mean" tax lecturer to the "liverpool supporter" costing lecturer to "the supress" accounts lecturer. It's pretty fun having them around. You have no idea how much we laugh in class. But of course excuse the workloads & h/w. I'll just post a small paragraph here. Somehow I'm thinking of li huey's blog.
Huey - you should know why right ? XD

  • As I said I've did my fair share of shopping. But trust me , with megasales going on SY strikes
  1. 2 miniskirts costing around rm 14.50 each
(I know you can kill me for finding resonably cheap stuff in MidValley)

  • A red & white print Cultivation Elle top - a unique cut in sleeve around RM 18
(I had the Isetan member card so I enjoyed like 70% discounts)

  • A very classy yet modern beaded silver/grey top which the moment I saw it = LOVE
Just had to take a photo of it XD
the strap is fully lace btw. And there is actually quite a number of beads on the top XD
I paid 30 bucks for this . No sales =P Why am I stating all the prices .. Haha


........................................................................................................................................

Weeks ago, when we returned from our break
- we saw the whiteboard in our class full with drawings
And trust me the gang had a fair share of laughter
SY of course took photographs

The boys sure have their creativity to do this right ? LOL
You see all the drawings are related to our gang members


This is Yee Chien with the super tall Mr.K (as we name him)
And yee chien was once wearing this t-shirt with a big furry teddy bear there
we refer that as her chest hair (inside joke !) to impress Mr.K hahahaha

Now this is Hazel with her "OMG I'm so cute" disease
that even our lecturer couldn't stand it XD

And this is wyn yau with his obession with "the 7.0 girl"
You see whenever we see her , the comment is "her head is really BIG"
yau likes big head girls I guess LOL interesting ..

And this photograph is about me & Mr.Genie
which the gang is pretty speculating about. what is this man ...?
and they proclaim that I have a 90 degree butt
because I was complaning my butt is turning flat sitting at those audi rooms seat.
And my nickname "Dominant girl"
why you ask ?
Cause of Mr.Bill's DISC personality profile which the whole class did the test
And turns out my "D" factor is very very high
Hey my "I" is high too k LOL


Last but not least, this is Han yang spanking the chicken
When we were studying tax , came a topic about chickens
and my lecturer was telling us about it since he had experience working there
And if the chickens are unproductive anymore, they will be send to KFC
(as in killed and chop to pieces and fried)
And the first thing I said was "We're eating unproductive chickens"
and Han yang replied "Spank the chickens ! SPank it ! lay eggs !!!!!!!!'
and me & yau went "................ han yang, what's wrong with you ? LOL"


SY is listening to :
Chris Brown - With You
SY is watching this series : Moonlight Resonance - Episode 28 !!!!!
SY is busy : Finishing up work ! work ! work !

Signing out,
SY sings ...
'Cause every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,

And now I know I can't be the only one,

I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight,

With the love of they life who feel...
What I feel when I'm
With you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...