HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

FINALS PART 2 OVER



I'm suppose to be really really really happy cause my god-damn finals is officially

O-V-E-R
I mean the long hour classes ,
the studying for progress test and mock,
few hours sleep ,
the long revision classes and lecturers,
the before-exam-super-stress exam,
all OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER

but I'm quite not so in the mood .. why ?
cause my phone just went holiday first before I did
Well , going to fix it tomorrow. Hopefully the bill won't make me vomit blood =P

Owh well, (puts phone aside)
Exam is over already right ? =D
About the exams ,
T6 - Overall it went well only with the other comprehensive income LOL
T7 -
Have u write enough theory till your 4th finger hurts badly =P
T8 -
Thank you Mr.Jay =D
T9 -
Damn those theories. Owh well It's the last paper =D

SY is listening to : DBSK - Beautiful Life
SY is watching this series GossipGirl, GemOfLife,EasterlyFallsOnSunnyWest
SY is busy : handling after EXAMS .. weeeeeeee

Signing out,
SY,
CAT ? owh you mean the one I just did ? hahahhahahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...