HTML Nuffnang

Monday, April 13, 2009

CAT Graduation Ceremony 2009 At Sunway Convention Centre


Since barely anyone is blogging about it,
and I'm too impatient to wait for Mr.professional camera dude to give me his photos,
and I think I got sufficient 'awesome' photos to upload already.
I shall start the blogging fewer !
Yo buddies, update your blogs on this event, I wanna see =D

So yea, to pay RM 125 for this event !
Call me 'kiasu' but I really think it's so pricey.
I vomit out the money myself,k ?
so expensive !

that's the main reason why I had to take lots of photos,
to cover up my cost per photograph .
so roughly 125/600 photographs = rm 0.208
Alright not that bad !
hahhahaha I can't believe I actually counted that XD

But I simply love the photos. Think they were all well taken.
Browse below ya =D
...............................................................................................................................

CAT Graduation Ceremony 2009
Sunway Convention Centre


Literally had to be there by 7 am for so-called rehearsal,
Think not many really arrived that early.
The only reason I wanted to come early was to take more photos !
So arrived around 7.30 !



Bro was busy preparing to leave house to Bali,
so literally throw me out of the house.
No time for ANY make-up, hair, nothing ..
I even clip my hair in the car. LOL

Literally woke up - breakfast - dressed up - dumb jacket&gown in car - arrived!

so yea, all the photos are literally 100% natural SY.
LOL
..............................................................................................................................

In the whole event you will see everyone dress nicely,
in formal wear, some with blazers, high heels ,tight skirt, etc

I concluded 'the guys look better than the girls that day"
How often you see all the guys in formal way .
Like I always say .. they look hotter in formal wears XD



It started with a line of boys, and we kept calling everyone to come in !
And literally created a commotion by taking this photo.
Many people was looking around ! HAPPENING siul !

ACCA GROUP 1 Skills Module ,
you guys rock my world !
And I love you guys as much as I love DBSK ! =D hahhaha what a metaphor !



Cause I didn't want the back to be blocked,
I asked the whole gang to squad down. And the boys to stand at the side
But somehow all landed down there.

One word : Adorable !



The lecturers and VVIPs on stage !

AND NOW,
all the condensed personal photos and group photos
To avoid your bandwidth to die off so fast
and for you to experience the event momentum ,



The group photos in formal wear and our graduation gows =D



Haha, slowly count all the photos XD
Different in every and special =D



My stage photograph.
The only thing I kept looking at is Ms.Voon sia behind so hyper happy XD

Right after this photo or so, one thing happen.
'Please change your battery set'
First time my camera finally went dead. Battery flat !
I mean I know I was going to use a lot of 'flash' for the event,
but to the extend it went flat was wow !
(I charged my camera for around 4 hours the day before)


During the prize ceremony , there were 2 incidents that were so funny.

1) Ms.Santha.
When annonced the prize winners for T6 ,
the MC annoncened she was absent ,
when ms.santha was literally walking to the centre stage.
I was literally sitting infront laughing as I see ms.santha's shocking face.

"Unfortunely Ms.Santha could not make it as she is in China, etc"

LOL

"Owh .. she is here. Sorry XD"

2) Mr.Bill
For the his student's prize, the student literally finished walking the stage to the end
when Mr.Bill was in the centre stage. So he was saying HI! to the audience
and the MC had to call back the prize winner to take a photograph .LOL



My beloved gang which I knew since day 1 in CAT. (han yang is missing),
The boys at the back row are unblocked and smiling wide,
Carmen is as tall as kiang peng,
we look like we came from magician training school,something like that,
It's a very lovely group photo fulled with smiles,
and that's why I name this PHOTO OF THE DAY

And guess what happen to my shoe before I left ?
Bam !! The left heel broke ! LOL

SY is listening to : DBSK - Beautiful liFE

Signing out,
SY,
Literally everytime I come online, everyone is looking for me for photographs.
Kawan-kawan, the links are found in my facebook account already =)

4 comments:

shane. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SY said...

Hey thanks =)
appreciate it a lot !
But the post took forever to edit all the photos up. I have host the photos from my camera online. Hope you have seen it. class photo are there. And faster update your blog on it =D Wanna see XD ..

SY

lynn shane said...

ha? my blog? aiyo. ntg wan lo. all the pics are on FB dee, doubt i'd do any post on Graduation hahaah.! :D

p.s ur velcome~ (:

lynn shane said...

me likey ur post haaha! I oso havent done up a proper post on this mann. LOL. seriously. me likey me likey! :DD

April 15, 2009 7:01 PM

[sorry for deleting the comment hee]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...