HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Over with PT1 + BKT

Tuesday, 11-8-2009
So finally Progress Test 1 is O-V-E-R
with annoying PT2 starting in 3 weeks time.
I'll just be lazy off for a couple of days since I think I deserve a short self-declared break!

F7 - Durable although it's tedious
F8 - Awful handwriting that day. Confusing + Blur + Lots to write = My Audit Paper
F9 - Devastating ! I can't even attach the word hard. I was struggling.


Things I Need To Do:
  • Wash my clothes Lol
  • Wash my car Lol
  • Do my long-awaited photo album =-D
  • Handle Kelly's portable hard disk for her friend. @@
  • Upgrade my restaurant city meals. I'm level 27 already!
  • Go out ! Smell fresh air XD
So after PT ended for good today,
Headed in 3 cars with 13 of my friends to SS14 for dinner.

Stayed there for more than 2 hours +,
We ate fast, just ended up chatting away.
Sat outside in 4 small tables, enjoyed all the conversations.
Some were lame, some were pervert, some was too-funny to be true.

Love the time spend with my friends today =)
Wished there was more times like this then intense study times =P
We should eat out more often =D

Didn't take much photos although camera was all ready.
Didn't take a group photo too cause the boys think its awkward XD







The only girls who went LOL
among all 14 of us XD
The others girls were all busy and unavailable.

I do find it a really decent photo. somehow ...



You actually match the Gen-2 behind you !



Chung Teng meeting PCM.

Su Yi : What does PCM stands for ?
Kar Hoe : Penang Chief Minister XD



Thanks Sean for the ride XD



Class reps of Group 5 & 7



Just because I'm few days older,
so I'm the older one XD

I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless
What is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
Dear can you even see me, did you forget completely?
Don’t look back and leave
Take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
If we pass by each other on the street
Act like you didn’t see me and go the way you were walking to



SY is listening to : Big Bang - Haru Haru
SY is watching : Burning Flame III - Episode 26
SY is busy doing : Restaurant City lol

Signing out,
SY,
Seriously if you wanna complain,
you should know in return I don't entertain nor am I bothered to hear it.
So why now just keep it to yourself ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...