HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, August 01, 2009

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK - Lady Gaga

Sunday - 2/8/2009


One thing that irritates me the most while using my brother's computer,
Is the music files are run by albums.

So opened up the folder and picked Lady Gaga.
No doubt Let's Dance, PokerFace and Love Game are awesome tracks ..

But I found another one.
Which my brother claims to be very Gwen Stefani style.
But it's a very addictive song.
Have been playing it for days besides Big Bang =)

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK
Lady Gaga -
SUMMERBOY


There's isn't a video for it.
But here's a taste of it if you're a fan of Gaga.
Clickie Clickie =D



It's very alternative song which I don't really listen to ..
And this unique+weird style dressing of Lady Gaga just took over the music world.
I first start noticing her from her performance during Miss Universe
while she was performing Let's Dance.
Who knew she would turn this 'big' today.
Not to mention, I rarely hear Italian singers turning in big superstars lately.
She's one now !





Nowhere yah were going no where fast
Maybe this time I’ll be yours and you’ll be mine
C-c-c-crazy get your ass in my bed
Maybe you’ll be just my summer boyfriend, summer boy

Let’s get lost; you can take me home, somewhere nice
We can be alone
Bikini tops comin o-o-off
Don’t be sad when the sun goes down
You’ll wake up and i'm not around
I’ve got to go oh oh oh
We’ll still have the summer after all

SY is listening to :
Lady Gaga - Summerboy
SY is watching : Burning Flame - Episode 19
SY is busy doing : Chatting away =)

Signing out,
SY,
Don't have the nerve to say it =I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...