HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 08, 2010



College just started two days ago,
Currently sitting my first three Professional Papers,

Click Read More for the full post ...





On the other hand - Before my college started back,



Meeting up with my primary school friends =)
This can't get any better !



Hanging out with the boys. The piano session was goooooood =D

I guess the hardest thing was waking up early in the morning around 6 or so,
And first day, the mother of all Professional Papers, P2 ~!
If you know my background, u should know why P2 is something I worried

I felt the fellow lecturers we have for the semester are great.
Ms.Menon is a killer in P2 ~! Woooooot and she's hilarious XD
The football player question.
Perhaps Michael Jackson or Tiger Woods for this semester ?
After all, it's CURRENT ISSUES

Mr.Goh's stories are really LOL.
From the AGM food generosity to the director is married XD
But I do find Mr.Goh really knowledgeable.
*inside joke* umm, I kinda forgot the Chinese quote.
Do worry about P1, the degree of languange required.
Some refine comprehensive english I need to pick up, phew ~!

As for P3, my first class is only starting next week.

Alright, my fellow college buddies - let's kill the papers ~!

SY is listening to : United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It on The Pop)
SY is watching : Beauty Of The Game (Finishing it throughout the weekend),
IRIS (completed)
SY is busy doing : Starting back my college spirit ..

Signing out,
SY,
Glad the weekends are here =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...