HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Li Huey's Farewell Party





She was one of the girls who I literally know her my whole life.
Since primary school till the footsteps of highschool life,
to the midst of college-hood.

She's noisy. Indeed.
She's friendly. No doubt.
She's my best friend. Definitely.

Click Read More for the full post ...





Thinking back, I can't even keep count how many times we celebrated our birthdays together or how many times we went out together or how many photographs I taken with her. It's just too many, I can't count it with my fingers.

The thought of her going overseas, well I was aware of it years before just didn't know it was going to happen NOW. It has finally come. So soon =O

And now chatting with her online, the thought of her not in the nearby neighborhood or she's not camping in SS15's Starbucks is sad. .. sad .. sad ...


Days before she left, the highschool girls gathered at her place for dinner.
Still remember I had class the entire day, only left college around 8 pm+, was there since 7 in the morning. mad course ACCA ~! Tiredness just went away when I see those familiar faces. Went for dinner. Walked in the road singing some 'emo' songs was fun XD




Feel the colours of our clothes ~!



Vote for shorts, woot !



(Cheers to Li Huey, study smart there and have fun! =D)

See you in July, Li huey ~! =D


SY is listening to : Selena Gomez - Naturally

SY is watching :
SY is busy doing : O babi U *OBU



Signing out,
SY,
22nd Feb seems so near yet so close ..



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...