HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nick's 21 !



Fantastic,
with OBU + ACCA - all the events I blogged currently are old news.
Literally back to event relating to weeks back.
Damn, it's not 'IN' anymore LOL

Back about 3 weeks ago right before the chinese new year,
I was invited to Nick's 21s birthday party ,
was a nice celebration to kick-start the ACCA holidays !



Click Read More for the full post ...

Camera belonging to Nick, with Eugene as the photographer.
Don't really know exactly who the photos belong to now. lol
Credits: Nick+Eugene

Thinking back before I knew Nick around late of last year,
I really think there was something awfully wrong with him.
I mean he looks really 'chinese-oriented look'
(ok, I was trying to say SO AH BENG ! hahahahaha)
the hair, kam mo ! LOL yet he's the head of the photography club.

.............................................

And later knowing him, we got each other's number due to some well, miscommunication in chatting time that later got me thinking 'Don't even think I'll need this number'.

Getting to know him more later,

He introduced USJ 8 satay to me =D which was one of the best satay outside Kajang and reasonable price than the one in Saujana Club. Somehow my first time eating there, he was there too lol

He gave me lots of David Archuleta songs =D 'My Hands' 'Touch My hand' Now to think about it, all the songs have the word 'hand' inside. hahahhahaha

We went for movies. Of all movies, it had to be 'Law Abiding Citizen'. cutting people's body part into pieces. aih nick nick, dim kai !!!!!!
.........................................

Back to the party, it was hot .. really hot !

Everyone melted by the end of the party XD
One thing I noticed was Nick has a dog and a cat.
Talk about harmony living together under the same roof !

Some guests were actually my classmates and I got to know Riley too =D
(Nick's other ah lian classified girl) hahahaha



And what's a birthday without some splash *piak*


sweeeet entertainment ....
although I think Ding Yan had more cream on his face than Nick XD



The boys with their remake of Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil!
Gotta thank Ms.Gita for the idea


With look-alike, edmund, nick and ms.gita =D

cute-ah-tau,

Hope you had a great 21st birthday celebration,
Blessed Birthday =D

SY is listening to : Big Bang - Stylish (F.I.L.A)
SY is watching : -
SY is busy doing : Abusing my external hard disk. 'Literally'

Signing out,
SY,
Ask nick to define 'quasi subsdiary' to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a very well
written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

My web page :: diets that work fast for women

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...