HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yee Soon's Birthday Celebration

Progress Test 2,
OBU project,
work,
I've been really pre-occupied - believe me, lots of things I wanna blog,
just the lack of time is killing me.
Some post are ready with the photos just awaiting the time to blog =)
hang in there with me k ?

About a week ago,
We celebrated Yee Soon's birthday at KimGary, Piramid



Credit photos to Wei Hao,
Ohh, think this is superior's best photos yet =D Lovely.

Click Read More for the full post ...

Now Yee Soon was one guy I really got to know during Malacca trip back last year,
I knew he was Jenny's friend, in fact my classmate as well,
but we weren't even close enough to say Hi to each other in college.

So when one whole bus went to Malacca,
I heard his jokes, boy it was funny XD

And suddenly out of a dare from I think Jenny,

He got down on his knees and propose 'Su Yi, will u marry me?'
O_o
That very time I was thinking 'Umm, what's his name again'LOL
Hahahhaha and that was exactly how I know Yee Soon =)

.............................................................................

After P3, we headed off to Piramid.
Problem 'what to eat'

Su Yi : Eh, what Yee Soon likes to eat ?

Han Liang: He always go Kim gary one ..

Su Yi; KK , everyone meet in Kim gary

Yee Soon; Eh, why u pick Kim Gary?

Su Yi: Your friend says your favourite place to go ..

Yee Soon: The friend that really doesn't understand me LOL





While waiting for the foooood,
managed to use Wei Hao's camera to snapshot some food that have arrived on the table. All his settings, I just click XD

Aih, more reasons to buy a DSLR



Happy Birthday Yee Soon =)

Signing out,
SY,
'Tonight, we play doctor and nurse' LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...