HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

P2 EDC Class



Click to enlarge =)
credits : Wei Hao

They call this paper P2 , the mother of all ACCA papers.
If this was a climb, this paper would be your main obstacle !

Before we enter the class this semester,
' You play a fool, wait till you go P2 .."

' Complain about long classes, wait till you go P2"

" You think I'm strict, wait till you go P2'

Everything P2, P2, P2 ..
Not forgetting meeting one of the most senior and experienced lecturer, Ms.Menon.
Truthfully, I have no attended so many Sunday or night classes before P2.

Times where I tell my other course friends, I have tuesday night classes
or when I tweet where I need to be in college on Sunday, the ENTIRE sunday.

Sad. I know. Din ask u. Don't laugh. T_T

Click Read More for the full post ...





Stressful, and extra depressing when you score 33 constantly in your internal exam.
How do you score a 50 in real exam ? questionable, challenging.

However along the way, I do enjoy my P2 class (not talking about long hours)

but the things I learn along with my beloved funny lecturer that throws marker pens at Chuan Han and Kar Hoe. Not to mention the design book 'P2 for Dummies' XD





and now, the finals in June !
Best of luck peeps =D

Signing out,
SY,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...