HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quickies: Plans, writes



My December 2009 holidays, colourful isn't it ? =)


So right, exams are near .. less than 30 days,
also indicating my holidays are also coming near.

The plans for holidays are the one that motivate me to study even harder so that I deserve a great holiday. And they are the only time I get to go out literally everyday to meet with my friends, especially highschool friends.

So far here are the list of plans I have in my mind, some confirmed ~!''

1) Broga Hill with my highschool boys and Chui May

2) Sunrise hill trip with my si fu and his gang, I can't recall which hill !
Need to leave at 4 am T_T

3) Possibly some photography trip ? Do find me if you have any, I'm interested =D

4) Definitely another shopping trips with my girlfriends + lots of gossiping

5) God knows if Darth vader is coming back ? that means fooooood and DSLRssssss

6) Bring grandma out, or if not MJ marathon session with her, woot !

7) Bring John to eat nice curry mee ! I promised XD

8) Celebrate my birthday XD Ahem, 29 june ? =D

9) Movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee session ? Shrek 3 ? Prince of Persia ? Robin Hood ?
Last holiday, literally watched all the movies in the cinema XD

10) Shopping session with mummy ! Need to get a pair of sport shoe if I want to go any trips

11) Possibly a trip with my college buddies, last year was Malacca.
Supah fun with all of them =)

12) Drama marathon, this semester haven been watching any dramas due to
3 subjects + OBU + work = no time

13) Outings with some friends, ooooh my teddy & my lookalike !

14) CHEOK LI CHING, KUAH LI HUEY, FASTER COME BACK FROM UK & AUS !~!
ASK THE AEROPLANE, PECUT LAJU SIKIT ! lmao

and of course, last but not least, dating sessions XD




Currently watching this every lunch hour, 'Hero'
Pretty funny drama with cameras inside, reporters duh? So far the Canon Powershot and Canon 5D MK-II came out in the drama, show some posters, even Nikon cameras too .. I have a thing or two for cameras, shhhh XD


SY is listening to : Lady Gaga - Monster
SY is watching : Hero - Episode 2
SY is busy doing : P1 + P2 + P3 = FINAL REVISION Y'ALL ~~~!

Signing out,
SY,
This holiday, No dslr !
Next one, possible !~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...