HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dim Sum at Jin Xuan HK Dim Sum and Dessert at KTZ







FOOOOOD, READ IT !!!!
Click Read More for the full post ...




Headed off to literally a day full of food with Nikon,
Went to my regular dim sum at Atria (Jin Xuan HK Dim Sum),



Took the dim sum food like so many times (view my past posts),
the extraordinary dish I ordered was Siu Long Pao
(which is Shanghai Steamed Meat Dumplings),
only drawback was it was too meaty, otherwise its goooooood !
Nothing like the one in Ding Tai Fung *drools*


Was pretty full for lunch,
skip dinner and headed for an early dessert at KTZ, SS2




This is none other than Black sesame, as compared with white - The black is sweeter. Pretty nice dessert if you want something hot and sweet. Not a fan ? why not try other Chinese desserts like red bean soup instead ? =D


and now the following below, is THE BOMB !



THE MANGO SAGO has mixed of fruit (for this, I picked Mango) - You can have it in other flavors like Kiwi, strawberry and etc. With cold ice + sago mixed, this is one icy cold dish that has my 5/5 thumbs up MUST TRY !



a close up ......


P/s: I'm not promoting the shop,
just if you have plans to go there - remember me =D

SY is listening to : Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye
SY is watching : Ghost Writer - Episode 12, Mysteries of Love - Episode 21
SY is busy doing : Setting off my webcam !


Signing out,
SY,
Hitting KL tomorrow !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...