HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Study table !


Everyday before I go out,

Time to open the closet to pick up a lovely outfit,
get my hair done + make-up for the day !
with my favorite songs playing on the music player =)


Been clearing up my books, to see the amount of mess =(
Click Read More to see some nerd shit I took before cleaning it up ...
HAHAHAHHAHAH







Yea, that's my study area. THE ZONE
that needs a shelf (which I believe is full of crap)
+
3 tables =="

SY is listening to : B.O.B ft Haley Williams - Airplanes
SY is watching : Mysteries of Love - Episode 10 (Gonna marathon this !)
SY is busy doing : Holiday-ing baby ! Loving every single day of it =)

Signing out,
SY,
Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky ,
Are like shooting stars ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...