HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Restaurant City renovation



Before the finals,
I've been saving hard to have sufficient money to renovate my RC.

And took nearly a day to renovate the entire place up,
wanna see the entire layout? Click Read More for the full post ...








My restaurant went from this, to ............





....................










..........



Wanted to have less colour and more plants inside,
come on in and I'll show you my RC crib =D




My ala-tropical bar area with my newly-appointed Wyn Yau as my bartender =D
Yau has pink hair XD




Best place where all the good stuff comes out, the toilet !
It's just so saujana-ish ? XD




My side corner of the place,
where it's the hang out place with my video games and sitting area =D




Most importantly my operational level line where the money comes in,
working there are my very hardworking 5 chefs and 3 waiters.
Nick who is the janitor would be the part-time waiter when the place is packed.
Playfish should allow additional employee,
a perfect 5 chefs, 4 waiters, 1 janitor and 1 bartender would be ideal




And the cutest thing in my RC? The trellis !
when the customers walk under it it, ahhhh kawaii !




Not to mention, my vegetable area is lighted at night XD

SY is listening to : Big Bang TOP - Turn It Up
SY is watching : Mysteries of Love,

Man Called God (Episode1), Ghost Writter (Episode13)
SY is busy doing : Packing up for Penang ! what to bring ? ==?

Signing out,
SY,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...