HTML Nuffnang

Friday, July 30, 2010

M&M Photography

When I'm just too bored, stuck at home literally.
Friends are out watching movie, birthday celebration. Can't go T_T
I'm rotting at home. RAWR ! Studying for next week's Progress Test !
This is me, I can just fly slowly like this ..



LOL

M & M comes to the rescue !


Reminds me of the jellybeans I took not long ago,
pretty colours huh?





decided to off the lights, the effects are great. Wanna see?

Click Read More to view the full post ...







ala Hidden mickey!



ala Value chain



ala value network !



Porter's 5 forces LOL



ala top-down approach !



Of course, all thanks to this:



Overall pretty satisfied with the photographs. Great testing =D
and after that, you can eat the testing products XD


Got this from a random seller during steamboat with the girls.
Chelle, Kuah, kelly - remember this ?

It's my so-called LED lamp. Burning midnight oil perhaps ? =P

P/s: Which I happen to remember, I'm seeing the dentist tomorrow.
YIKES !!!!!! AND I'M EATING M&M NOW. SHITTTTT !

Signing out,
SY,
AHHHHHHHHH Sien ~! T_T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...