HTML Nuffnang

Monday, July 26, 2010

Steamboat with Highschool girlfriends !

About a week ago,
Li Huey came back from Australia for the holidays !
Since she had cravings for Steamboat,a Saturday night plan with my girls!

Called all our usual girlfriends out and headed over to steamboat !



oooooh what's boiling ?

check it out !

Click Read More for the full post ...





I must say as sad as it may sound,
this was the first time eating steamboat outside.
Not that I hate it, I actually love steamboat ! Just usually I do it at home where my mum gets real solid meat. Different family members prefer different sort of meat. The end result ? a super tasty sweet soup base XD

and ohhh ya ONE MORE THING ! Everytime my college friends had plans to go steamboat, I'm either down with a bad diarrhea, having bad flu or just recovered from a bad food poisoning. So I'm not really prepared for steamboat. This time, no jinx! I'm in good shape =D

Pretty excited dining out, initially to Yuen but many said it was overrated. Headed over there, packed with people and there were tons of people waiting. You could see they were waiting since forever. Gave up for Yuen, went the opposite to 'Chong Qing'. Friends ate here before gave good feedback so I didn't mind. Somehow just the pack crowded environment with tons of people waiting outside in Yuen really turns me off,

well at least for me !







My soup base - Sweet plain and tom yam !


Pros eating here: You can talk, laugh and sing as loud as you can !
Great way of gathering with old friends =)

Cons eating here: Mosquito bite,
my legs OMG lol next time take the inside table!

Now for some photos of us,







P/s : Special thanks to Aunty Kimberly to be there with us. Lovely to have you around, with your two look-alike daughters Kelly and Michelle HAHHAHAH

SY is listening to : Dong Yi OST
SY is watching : Dong Yi Episode 13
SY is busy doing : Progress Test 1 T_T

Signing out,
SY,
Steamboat done, Dim Sum done .. what's next ? ohhh ramly ! *drools*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...