HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jelly Mooncake

It's that time again, 
where families get together to celebrate the fullmoon & play/burn lanterns together
Just visit any malls/hypermarket/chinese restaurant or bakery house -
mooncakes are for sale everywhere!

Damn, I burn my cute fish lantern years back when I was younger,
brother with the water holes to the rescue.
My fish lantern turn into an ala ikan bakar for the festival !

Got this as a gift from Jenny. Thanks J !
It's a homemade jelly mooncake from her friend.
Like it sweet? Like the bright colour? Makes a perfect gift !

Red Bean Jelly Mooncake 

Tiramisu Jelly Mooncake


Yam Jelly Mooncake

My personal favourite, Mango Jelly Mooncake
Has the best shape too, pretty colour right? =D


Interested?
Visit this link to buy ..



SY is listening to : Taio Cruz ft Kesha - Dirty Picture
SY is watching :  Temptation of an Angel - Episode 2, Dong Yi - Episode 30, Can't Buy Me Love - Episode 6
SY is busy doing :  Downloading srt files (subtitle files for korean dramas)

Signing out,
SY,
Yikes, failed my audit PT1 =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I leave a response each time I especially enjoy a post on
a website or I have something to contribute to the discussion.

It is triggered by the passion displayed in the post I browsed.
And on this article "Jelly Mooncake". I was excited
enough to write a commenta response ;) I actually do have 2
questions for you if it's allright. Could it be only me or do a few of these remarks appear like coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything fresh you have
to post. Could you make a list the complete urls
of your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


Here is my website - diets that work fast

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...