HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kanna Curry House


About 2 months back, I head over to Kanna Curry House.
A place for real original banana leaf rice. 
It has been there for years since my dad used to work somewhere around that place.

Located near Rothmans roundabout,
parking might be a problem during lunch hour but so far I'm lucky =)


That's my banana leaf. 
Don't like to flood my rice with curry so much unlike my family members. moderation baby !
Always like mine with fish meat,
 though there's a big plate of fried curry chicken next to it (not seen in picture)

Not forgetting, I like mine with a coconut drink =D

Didn't order the sambal prawns, that is mum's specialty at home <3


Not forgetting the sotong, ahhh tasty! 

The bill ended up around RM16/ per person
It varies according to the meat you eat or you can go all vegetarian with all means ..

Anyone interested? =)
Don't mind going there again XD


SY is listening to :  Dong Yi OST by Various Artist
 SY is watching : Beauty Holds No Pain - Episode 17
SY is busy doing : College life back to normal

Signing out,
SY,
Let's start !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...