HTML Nuffnang

Friday, August 20, 2010

Restaurant city new layout


After months of awaiting cash inflows, finally the layout is complete! 
I present to you my 3rd restaurant city layout =D

My first layout was rather colourful with bright vibrant colours,
second one was very environmental-friendly green theme .
and this one is rather hotel yet classy layout.

Everything here was so costly, I spend almost 600,000 coins on this layout.
Tiles was expensive, 
not to mention decorations from walls to potted plants were around 2000-6000 coins each.



The entrance. 
those comfy brown sofas at the waiting corner with my flat screen tv XD


Then comes my gaming area. The customer is playing at my bowling alley.
Not to mention my line is pinball machine at 12,000 each !



my favourite place in the whole layout, the bar area.
The colour of the drinks and side decorations, prettyyyyyyyyy !


My main serving place. One side for my ala Japanese corner ! *bows*
My chefs are all in white with their white chef hat.
My waitress all are in red with short skirt XD


My other sitting area with the fountain at the side 


and lastly, my toilet .. 

not forgetting,
I NEED SUGAR IN RESTAURANT CITY !

SY is listening to : 15.love_the_way_you_lie__feat._rihanna_
 SY is watching : Dong Yi - Episode 34, Beauty Has No Pain - Episode 19
SY is busy doing : Car town ! ahhh want level 20 so badly !

Signing out,
SY,
maybe the next layout would be purple =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...