HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let it be brown ...

Recently I've been browsing many websites, just the urge to get some eyeshadow pallets
(with no particular reason why) NYX 10 Colour Pallette and Makeup Set looks so tempting Ahhh !
ended up just changing to another URL instead. Aih, waste money ! SAY NO!



I can't seem to finish my eyeshadow. My blue shades has been with me since Form 2. LOL

The magazines seem to be promoting brown shades lately, 
took up my old brown set and the nude colour from Benefit. 
Drop some thick mascara and light eyeliner, and tada !



The products and brushes I used
Hmmm maybe I should make it more smoky ? =D

SY is listening to : Tinie Tempah - Written in the Stars
SY is watching : Can't Buy Me Love - Episode 15. Temptation of an angel - Episode 13
SY is busy doing : Good question lol


Signing out,
SY,
Pork day !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...