HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Food! Food! Food! I want ! I like! Oh-la-la

This month has been a very satisfying one for my stomach, I've ate many yummy yummy food =D



  1. DIM SUM ! Siu Mai! Porridge! Wu Kok! My favorite! =D
  2. Ikea meatballs, tasted them for the first time - awesome!
  3. Japanese lunch set - served with my favourite Unagi and fried rice, Jap style *licks tongue*
  4. Sushi - Went for the promo, tasty sushi - possibly due to the companion too XD
  5. Fried Chicken Maryland - Crispy chicken, crunchy =D
  6. Curry Laksa from Seapark, thats my favourite. The amount of chicken inside, ohhh VFM!
Aside that, I'll be having Jap Dinner Buffet with my college buddies in few weeks time. 
Looking forward for that. 
Also, I have cravings for this food but I have yet to reach them. Anyone interested? 
  1. Steamboat at Yuen. As a sunway student, I have not touch this place before. LOL
  2. Ikea Meatballs? Round2 anyone? Their cakes are good
  3. Ramly burger *slaps face*
  4. Fatty Crab ? ahh *clamps hand*
  5. Pondok Satay *slaps face again*
  6. Stewed Duck in PJ, newtown ?
  7. Pork burger, cristang? XD

Alright, I'm hungry already thinking about it. 
Foooooooooooood !

SY is listening to : Destiny Child - Nasty Girl
SY is watching : Every Move You Make - Episode 10, What Happened in Bali - Episode 8
SY is busy doing : M.O.C.K.

Signing out,
SY,
I need to sleep on an ice-bed if there is one, possible. Ahhh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...