HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Frozen Flower


Watched this show last night. One word: Gay.

*warning spoilers ahead*

When I first found this movie, the trailer looks so epic - it made me think of movies like The Banquet.
For a person who loves war, royal kingdom and history mix of movies, I wanted to watch this movie!
After finishing my work, I wanted to relax and spend 2 hours plus watching this movie.



And not to mention, the actors was so oh-la-la good looking,
and the actress was from the drama, Jumong which I used to watch it a couple of years back.
So i figured, yea why not?

Summary of the movie:
  • King has this group of bodyguards, the chief is someone who grew up together with the King.
  • Note he follows the King everywhere (common since he is a bodyguard)
  • Chief sleeps with King too, then started kissing (ok, confirm gay)
  • King is pushed to have babies after 10 years with the Queen
  • King cannot have kids, summonds the gay Chief partner to serve the Queen instead.
  • Gay Chief reluctantly says yes ... 
  • Gay Chief falls in love with Queen
  • King founds out Chief and Queen are meeting up despite not being summond.
  • King is very angry, crucified the Chief
  • Queen become pregnent eventually,
  • Gay Chief escaped prison with the help of The Queen, Queen didn't tag along
  • Gay Chief feels dissapointed, guards and maids that helped got their head cut and hang at the city wall with Queen not with him.
  • Gay Chief sneaks into Palace to kill King
  • King and Gay Chief had epic fight, they fight like a man
  • All die in the end



The love plot,I must say was pretty good,
being a King who really love the Chief -- gave the best to him and hot Chief turning from gay to straight.

Some scenes I don't get:
  • They have baby dance. To pray the King bears a child. wth? funny XD
  • The King can actually sing well, performing in banquets LOL
My personal ratings 6/10. 
Note there are 18SX scenes here (duh, gay and straight relationship, what do you expect?)

After watching this movie, I feel gay. Is like the Asian Brokeback Moutain but is equally gay. 
But I do admit it's quite a sad movie. Nowadays, I don't see much happy ending shows.
Dramas are getting too realistic or too sad LOL

On a happier note, the movie features beautiful looking actors (I hope they are not gay in real life)










Arent' they charming? It's amazing how they could transform into gay characters with the long hair.
Not forgetting Song Ji-Hyo is inside too


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...