HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nails in Sassy Pink























(Nails right after painting, haven even clean the side mess but got excited to take a snapshot of it)

My nails before I removed them from interview. Sassy Pink ! I used In2It nail Polish for this =)
Love the colour, hate the smell !

This was only one layer so you can imagine how easy the application was . Very smooth !
     Something I've tried, after it was done I emerged the fingers in cold water.
     Read it from the magazine and it kinda speeds up the drying. Try it =D




















The nails with and without flash light ...
   Though the nails was heavily criticized by the guys.
   Don't think this colour is suitable for work. So now it's in RED for the holidays XD
  Maybe some skin/earth tone when it works. Somehow don't like the nails being colourless.



Found this video given by Jenny, didn't know this effect. 
It looks fun, something I don't mind trying after exam =D

Signing out,
SY,
2 WEEKS TO FINALS !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...