HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oxford Brookes University - Research and Analysis Project (RAP)





















Finally after so many hiccups on my OBU, the official letter has arrived.
What really happen was the OBU payment didn't get through, so my results was withhold till the next payment was made. Scard the hell out of me, was I into so plagarism act or something?

Believe me, it was hell depressing seeing everyone got the result in class and mine missing in action.
Family called, friends called and my mentor called.

Glad I took things into my hand, personally contact the personnel in UK and got it done.
The letter arrived within 2 weeks of contact with the personnel.
I waited for months using my college's personnel to get it done.

Tips from SY for OBU Students 

  1. Don't bother figuring out how to do the reference part. Just use the generator by my friend, Kar Hoe http://obu.karhoe.net/ Saves up all your trouble and time. 
  2. Start your thesis early. I mean, real early ! By the time you do the amendments completely, it's almost close to your MOCK or by then your finals. 
  3. Don't play a fool in your fundamental papers. They determine which class you're in. 
  4. Remember to do your Professional Ethics Module on ACCA's site. 
  5. Choose the company you are familiar with or at least with its products. Its hard to kick-start when you have no idea what you're doing. 
  6. Have a good balance of doing this thesis as well as studying for your exams. I found that hard to balance when I was doing P1, P2 and P3 + OBU. Hardcore suicidal ! Time management is a key element ! 
  7. Make sure each part of your thesis links up and makes sense. 

SY is listening to : Christina Aguilera - Burlesque
SY is watching :  No Regrets - Episode 24
SY is busy doing : Bejeweled ! 

Signing out, 
SY,
OTAI !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...