HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back from the Zooooooo

I'm back from Zoo today !
It was so fun, just done managing 600 photos that made my battery died flat 3/4 from the outing.
My outcome of 134 satisfied photos ..

Back home with my own giraffe ! Ohhh so many things to talk about, catch ya later !
Dead tired from all the walking for like 6 1/2 hours ..
Gotta catch an early sleep today!

Toddies!

Before that, some sneak peak =)
Love the colour, somehow the Canon compact camera never fails me in outdoors EVER ! woot!
But then comes the eager to get a DSLR =X



































SY is listening to : JYJ - W (Thanks PCM for this)
SY is watching : -
SY is busy doing : Done with editing the photos from the Zoo!

Signing out,
SY,
Play with bubbles !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...