HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dim Sum Attack






























"Wu Kok' A mix of fillings inside the fried yam. Ohhh hairy hairy "Wu Kok'
I'm craving for you now ...































Steamed "Seafood mixed"






























Char Siew Pao ..































Fried yam ..
































Siu Mai !


Fulfilled my cravings for Dim Sum last Monday with parents.
Head over to my usual place at Damansara.
Reasons why I head over for this place
   - Clean + Food doesn't look like those standard processed + AirCond + Food served fast

Thought recently I noticed the place is getting noisier, probably the customers are talking louder.

Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sdn Bhd
59, 61 & 63, Jln SS22/19,
Damansara Jaya,
47300 P.Jaya,
Selangor
Tel: 7729 6866
    
 

SY is listening to : Christina_Aguilera_-_Show_Me_How_You_Burlesque
SY is watching :  Sungkyunkwan Scandal (Last 4 episodes !)
SY is busy doing : Back from KLCC, Gucci anyone? =)

Signing out,
SY,
I have cravings for ice-cream =X

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...