HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[Series] Sungkyungwan Scandal






Completed this drama for the past few days.
Boy it was good alongside the fact the lead actor was Micky YooChun from DBSK !
I didn't realise he was in the show till episode 1 he appeared =O
I mean Micky has this weird mushroom hair in Mirotic's music video,
        and now look at him all neat and tidy as a scholar ... wahseh!

The show was really entertaining and funny, kept me going for more and more !

The 4 leads did a great job. Who knew Micky who sings 'I got you under my skin' could pull off a serious role as Lee Sun Joon. Not to mention Goo Yong Ha and Moon Jae Shin are my favourite characters in the show .. Good casting =D

A Good Kdrama, my recommendation =)



Here's the trailor for the drama ..

........... and not to mention it has awesome soundtracks from JYJ (Max, Hero and Xiah from DBSK)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...