HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lunch with Steven and Houzhi
































































About a month ago, met up with Steven and Houzhi.
   Been long to see them, last time I saw them was like many many months back !
   Good to catch up things with the boys =D
  Among the food we had at Sushi Zanmai. This is making me hungry now =X

Continued our session at Starbucks,





























































































I'm deprived of outings and gatherings ever since work started.
   It is even more depressing when 70% of your friends are on holiday all the way till CNY.
   Keeping my fingers crossed that I will have a pleasant week for CNY and not working late =P
   On a happier note,
    I smell pay-day to come though 30% of it is gonna go to insurance & road tax reneval !

Signing out,
SY,
I don't mind a cup of Starbucks now, anyone? =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...