HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Superjunior The Third Asia Tour



Back on 19th March 2011 - Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil ,
attended my first every concert! Kpop sensation SUPERJUNIOR !
Was beyond my expectation with Superjunior performing approximately 30 songs across a 3 hours+ concert. Beautiful lights, awesome crowd, catchy songs =D

I know I was a bit out of dress code colour ! XD
The crowd all in blue, the ELFs !
For now let the photos do the talking, enjoy =D






With my highschool gfs, Kelly and Chelle!











The concert when the lights are all off, the Blue sapphire concert XD























Kelly's light saber ! hahahha






















The explosive fireworks =)






















































































































With my favourite guy from SJ, Si Won !
















During encore time =)


Signing out,
SY,
Looking forward for the next concert - BIG BANG ? =D



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...