HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A pig with a belly!

My life currently revolves around work-bf-sleep and food !
So please bare with my lifeless blog till 2 weeks later, my semester break
(one whole week of annual leave, woot)
I even mark my calender to countdown for it =D
Gonna have loads of meet-up, reunions, celebrations and even department trip!
How awesome is that to welcome my 21st? =D


Some food pics taken last week,


Awesome pancakes from Paddington, OneU with Lam Fung
Just what you need, happy-looking-dessert =D















Smoked salmon salad-pancake thingy XD We ate the dessert first obviously ! LOL














Sushi-cravings with Hazel @ Sushi Zanmai, OneU.
Waited for like 20 mins for the seat, dead hungry so food was extra tasty.
Need to find beef eater for the beef + jap mushroom wrapped up another day ! =D
We were too busy gossiping & eating we forgotten to take pic together. dammit ! LOL


















Super awesome 'Siu Long Pao' @Din Tai Fung *drools*


Century egg @ Din Tai Fung ! XD

















Signing out,
SY,
Pimple face go away!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...