HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Highschool Gathering @ TGIF, Pyramid


Few days back, got the opportunity to meet up with my girlfriends.
Right before Li Huey leaves back to Aus and after some of my gfs completion of finals.
Note I've been girlfriends with them, some since primary school. Imagine that !

I was in office before this, came really really late. So sorry girls !
     Funny how the girlfriends shoot Raymond. All yourrrrrr fault ! XD

Girlfriends took the chance to celebrate my birthday too *hugs and kisses* *sek sai*




Ipod touch apps ! Nice ...

Kelly's camwhore skills never failed us XD

Poloroid !





































SY is listening to : Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine 0 Stereo Hearts
SY is watching : The Other Truth
SY is busy doing : Editing photos  ! =D

Signing out,
SY,
Wants to sleeep, more sleep  !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...